Imphal, 26 October 2017 ( Evening News ) :Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has assured that the peace talk between the NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise the territorial integrity of Assam. Rajnath Singh gave the assurance to Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal during a meeting at New Delhi yesterday. He said the central government is committed to maintain peace and harmony in the Northeast region. During the meeting, the duo took decision to close Karimganj-Cachar and Maan Cachar-South Salmara sector along India-Bangladesh broder as soon as possible.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh assures that peace talk between NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise territorial integrity
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.