Imphal, 26 October 2017 ( Evening News ) :Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has assured that the peace talk between the NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise the territorial integrity of Assam. Rajnath Singh gave the assurance to Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal during a meeting at New Delhi yesterday. He said the central government is committed to maintain peace and harmony in the Northeast region. During the meeting, the duo took decision to close Karimganj-Cachar and Maan Cachar-South Salmara sector along India-Bangladesh broder as soon as possible.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh assures that peace talk between NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise territorial integrity
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.