Imphal, 26 October 2017 ( Evening News ) :Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has assured that the peace talk between the NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise the territorial integrity of Assam. Rajnath Singh gave the assurance to Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal during a meeting at New Delhi yesterday. He said the central government is committed to maintain peace and harmony in the Northeast region. During the meeting, the duo took decision to close Karimganj-Cachar and Maan Cachar-South Salmara sector along India-Bangladesh broder as soon as possible.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh assures that peace talk between NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise territorial integrity
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
- 3 day Black Day observance in commemoration of the burning of Puya commenced
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.