Imphal, 20 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : JCILPS Students Wing has indefinitely shut down the Puzzle Restaurant at Singjamei Chingamathak for organising music show in an objectionable manner in connection with Diwali. The incident took place around 9 last night after JCILPS Student Wing was informed by the residents of the area. The team of JCILPS student wing found girls and boys allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner. A team of Imphal west police including officers arrived at the spot after the student wing informed them. Scuffle almost broke out as the locals stormed the restaurant, however, the police personnel controlled the situation. Later the police took away the people in their van to avoid any untoward incident. A person they were allowed entry to the concert, “The 80’s Vibe-Unplugged Autumn” after purchasing a ticket of 200 Rupees. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of JCILPS Students Wing, Manjit Sarangthem said they strongly condemn such act and appealed to the people to help stop holding such events.
Puzzle Restaurant indefinitely shut down for allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.