Imphal, 20 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : JCILPS Students Wing has indefinitely shut down the Puzzle Restaurant at Singjamei Chingamathak for organising music show in an objectionable manner in connection with Diwali. The incident took place around 9 last night after JCILPS Student Wing was informed by the residents of the area. The team of JCILPS student wing found girls and boys allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner. A team of Imphal west police including officers arrived at the spot after the student wing informed them. Scuffle almost broke out as the locals stormed the restaurant, however, the police personnel controlled the situation. Later the police took away the people in their van to avoid any untoward incident. A person they were allowed entry to the concert, “The 80’s Vibe-Unplugged Autumn” after purchasing a ticket of 200 Rupees. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of JCILPS Students Wing, Manjit Sarangthem said they strongly condemn such act and appealed to the people to help stop holding such events.
Puzzle Restaurant indefinitely shut down for allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.