Imphal, 17 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Directorate of Ayush, Lamphelpat and State Ayush Society Manipur organised the 2nd Ayurveda day at Indian Medical Association Hall, Lamphelpat today. The event was held on the theme Pain Management Through Ayurveda. Speaking on the occasion, Health Minister, L. Jayantakumar maintained that the right to live provided by the constitution of India, is the most important one. He said honest and sincere efforts should be made by all concerned to provide the right to life to future generations. The minister also stressed the need to carry out researches on the traditional methods of treatment practised by the prior generations. Taking part in the event, Health & Family Welfare Director, Dr. K. Rajo asserted that the Ayurvedic medicines have no side effects. He also stressed the relevance of Ayurvedic treatment. Many stalls displaying Ayurvedic medicines were also opened at the event.
Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.