Imphal, 10 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : One day Regional Consultation Programme on “Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States” was held today at the Classic Grande Chingmeirong. The programme was jointly organised by Manipur Commission for Protection of Child Rights, MCPCR, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, NCPCR and Social Welfare Department, Government of Manipur. Acting Chief Justice of the High Court of Manipur N. Kotiswar said there are many developments in providing and protecting Child rights as the Supreme Court has taken many steps to protect the children. He said institutes engaged in protection of Child Rights must work towards protecting the innocence of children. Chief justice Kotiswar said said the stakeholders must protect the children under POCSO Act, Juvenile Justice Act, Child Labour Act and deal with the children in a friendly manner.
Regional Consultation on Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States calls for protection of child rights
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.