Imphal, 10 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : One day Regional Consultation Programme on “Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States” was held today at the Classic Grande Chingmeirong. The programme was jointly organised by Manipur Commission for Protection of Child Rights, MCPCR, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, NCPCR and Social Welfare Department, Government of Manipur. Acting Chief Justice of the High Court of Manipur N. Kotiswar said there are many developments in providing and protecting Child rights as the Supreme Court has taken many steps to protect the children. He said institutes engaged in protection of Child Rights must work towards protecting the innocence of children. Chief justice Kotiswar said said the stakeholders must protect the children under POCSO Act, Juvenile Justice Act, Child Labour Act and deal with the children in a friendly manner.
Regional Consultation on Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States calls for protection of child rights
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.