Imphal, 01 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Reacting to the 48 hour ultimatum by United Naga Council (UNC), spokesperson of the Manipur Govt, Thongam Biswajit has stated that there will be no hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum. He was speaking at the Swachhata Hi Seva campaign organised by Thongju BJP Mandal at Heijigang Supermarket Complex. The works minister maintained that the Govt plans to introduce steps that will be acceptable to all communities of the state. It may be recalled that the United Naga Council (UNC) had demanded the Government of Manipur and the Government of India their “clear-cut” positions on the creation of 7 new districts within 48 hours. Speaking on the cleanliness drive today, Biswajit maintained that a collective responsibility is needed to keep the surroundings neat and clean. He said participation of a few individuals in the campaign will not realise the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of a Swatchhta Bharat.
No hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum : Thongam Biswajit
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
- Indian Team star goalkeeper at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Dheeraj Moirangthem returned home
- 6th Meeyamgi Numit held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
- 7 Manipuri footballers who represented India at FIFA Under 17 return home to a rousing welcome at Imphal airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.