Imphal, 01 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Reacting to the 48 hour ultimatum by United Naga Council (UNC), spokesperson of the Manipur Govt, Thongam Biswajit has stated that there will be no hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum. He was speaking at the Swachhata Hi Seva campaign organised by Thongju BJP Mandal at Heijigang Supermarket Complex. The works minister maintained that the Govt plans to introduce steps that will be acceptable to all communities of the state. It may be recalled that the United Naga Council (UNC) had demanded the Government of Manipur and the Government of India their “clear-cut” positions on the creation of 7 new districts within 48 hours. Speaking on the cleanliness drive today, Biswajit maintained that a collective responsibility is needed to keep the surroundings neat and clean. He said participation of a few individuals in the campaign will not realise the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of a Swatchhta Bharat.
No hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum : Thongam Biswajit
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.