Imphal, 01 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Reacting to the 48 hour ultimatum by United Naga Council (UNC), spokesperson of the Manipur Govt, Thongam Biswajit has stated that there will be no hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum. He was speaking at the Swachhata Hi Seva campaign organised by Thongju BJP Mandal at Heijigang Supermarket Complex. The works minister maintained that the Govt plans to introduce steps that will be acceptable to all communities of the state. It may be recalled that the United Naga Council (UNC) had demanded the Government of Manipur and the Government of India their “clear-cut” positions on the creation of 7 new districts within 48 hours. Speaking on the cleanliness drive today, Biswajit maintained that a collective responsibility is needed to keep the surroundings neat and clean. He said participation of a few individuals in the campaign will not realise the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of a Swatchhta Bharat.
No hindrances to the dialogue and that one should not be disturbed by the ultimatum : Thongam Biswajit
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.