Imphal, 30 September 2017 ( Evening News ) : The 121st birth anniversary of Hijam Irabot is celebrated in various parts of the state. People paid rich tribute to the leader who fought for the freedom of Manipur and equality among people. Parliamentary Secretary L. Sushindro today announced that a park will be built in memory of Hijam Irabot will construct near the Manipur Legislative Assembly at Chingmeirong. Sushindro was speaking at the 121st Birth Anniversary of Lamyamba Irabot organised by Manipur Proletariat Peoples Democratic Union, Socialist Students Union of Manipur and Struggle Committee Manipur at Keishampat Lairembi Community Hall. He also said being truthful is one of the virtues of man and this virtue will bridge the gap between the people of hills and valley. He urged everyone to contribute something to bring a change in the society. 6 journalists were also awarded in recognition of their contribution in the field at the event.
People pay rich tribute to Jananeta Hijam Irabot on his 121st birth anniversary
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
- Indian Team star goalkeeper at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Dheeraj Moirangthem returned home
- 6th Meeyamgi Numit held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
- 7 Manipuri footballers who represented India at FIFA Under 17 return home to a rousing welcome at Imphal airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.