Imphal, 30 September 2017 ( Evening News ) : The 121st birth anniversary of Hijam Irabot is celebrated in various parts of the state. People paid rich tribute to the leader who fought for the freedom of Manipur and equality among people. Parliamentary Secretary L. Sushindro today announced that a park will be built in memory of Hijam Irabot will construct near the Manipur Legislative Assembly at Chingmeirong. Sushindro was speaking at the 121st Birth Anniversary of Lamyamba Irabot organised by Manipur Proletariat Peoples Democratic Union, Socialist Students Union of Manipur and Struggle Committee Manipur at Keishampat Lairembi Community Hall. He also said being truthful is one of the virtues of man and this virtue will bridge the gap between the people of hills and valley. He urged everyone to contribute something to bring a change in the society. 6 journalists were also awarded in recognition of their contribution in the field at the event.
People pay rich tribute to Jananeta Hijam Irabot on his 121st birth anniversary
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.