Imphal, 30 September 2017 ( Evening News ) : The 121st birth anniversary of Hijam Irabot is celebrated in various parts of the state. People paid rich tribute to the leader who fought for the freedom of Manipur and equality among people. Parliamentary Secretary L. Sushindro today announced that a park will be built in memory of Hijam Irabot will construct near the Manipur Legislative Assembly at Chingmeirong. Sushindro was speaking at the 121st Birth Anniversary of Lamyamba Irabot organised by Manipur Proletariat Peoples Democratic Union, Socialist Students Union of Manipur and Struggle Committee Manipur at Keishampat Lairembi Community Hall. He also said being truthful is one of the virtues of man and this virtue will bridge the gap between the people of hills and valley. He urged everyone to contribute something to bring a change in the society. 6 journalists were also awarded in recognition of their contribution in the field at the event.
People pay rich tribute to Jananeta Hijam Irabot on his 121st birth anniversary
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.