Imphal, 30 September 2017 ( Evening News ) : The 121st birth anniversary of Hijam Irabot is celebrated in various parts of the state. People paid rich tribute to the leader who fought for the freedom of Manipur and equality among people. Parliamentary Secretary L. Sushindro today announced that a park will be built in memory of Hijam Irabot will construct near the Manipur Legislative Assembly at Chingmeirong. Sushindro was speaking at the 121st Birth Anniversary of Lamyamba Irabot organised by Manipur Proletariat Peoples Democratic Union, Socialist Students Union of Manipur and Struggle Committee Manipur at Keishampat Lairembi Community Hall. He also said being truthful is one of the virtues of man and this virtue will bridge the gap between the people of hills and valley. He urged everyone to contribute something to bring a change in the society. 6 journalists were also awarded in recognition of their contribution in the field at the event.
People pay rich tribute to Jananeta Hijam Irabot on his 121st birth anniversary
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.