Imphal, 26 September 2017 ( Evening News ) : Irawat Celebration Committee observed the State Mourn day, 2017- the 66th death anniversary of Lamyanba Hijam Irawat at Irawat Bhawan Complex today. Speaking on the occasion, State Secretary of CPI Manipur State Council, Dr. M Nara maintained that the state Govt should not be surprised by the Chanam Pravish and Taorem Bitu incidents. He warned that there may be a gang involved in the organ transplants of people from the north east. Dr Nara said there has been innumerable deaths of people from the north east including Manipur under the watch of BJP led Govt in the centre. There are doubts of organ transplants after the death of Pravish Chanam and disappearance of Taorem Bitu. While appreciating chief minister Nongthombam Biren for meeting with his UP counterpart over the death of Pravish, Dr Nara cautioned the Govt to not treat the incidents as a surprise. He urged the Govt to find the truths behind these cases. On the other hand, Dr Nara said Lamyanba Hijam Irabot is a sentiment for the people of North East and that he belongs to the downtrodden. He does not belong only to the Communist Party. Leaders of CPI Manipur State Unit and many others took part in the programme. Floral tributes were offered to the deceased leader on the occasion.
State Secretary of CPI Manipur State Council, Dr. M Nara warns about organ trade mafia against the people of North East
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.