Imphal, 12 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : Education Minister, Th. Radheshyam has asserted that the Government gives first priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state. Radheshyam was speaking at the 7th death anniversary observance of Keisham Birjit, the Founder of Keisham Birjit High School (Aided) at Patsoi today. He reiterated that teachers play a significant role in making a good and healthy society and they must be respected and encouraged for their contribution. Minister Radheshyam further stated that the Government understands the problems of teachers of aided schools who dedicate their service for the welfare of the students despite their low salaries. He also assured that steps will be taken to convert Keisham Birjit High School to a full fledged government school by consulting experts. Successful students of the school in Class 10 examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education Manipur, BOSEM were encouraged by presenting them with cash prizes on the occasion. Patsoi MLA, AK. Mirabai also attended the event.
Minister Radheshyam asserts the Government gives priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
- Indian Team star goalkeeper at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Dheeraj Moirangthem returned home
- 6th Meeyamgi Numit held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
- 7 Manipuri footballers who represented India at FIFA Under 17 return home to a rousing welcome at Imphal airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.