Imphal, 12 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : Education Minister, Th. Radheshyam has asserted that the Government gives first priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state. Radheshyam was speaking at the 7th death anniversary observance of Keisham Birjit, the Founder of Keisham Birjit High School (Aided) at Patsoi today. He reiterated that teachers play a significant role in making a good and healthy society and they must be respected and encouraged for their contribution. Minister Radheshyam further stated that the Government understands the problems of teachers of aided schools who dedicate their service for the welfare of the students despite their low salaries. He also assured that steps will be taken to convert Keisham Birjit High School to a full fledged government school by consulting experts. Successful students of the school in Class 10 examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education Manipur, BOSEM were encouraged by presenting them with cash prizes on the occasion. Patsoi MLA, AK. Mirabai also attended the event.
Minister Radheshyam asserts the Government gives priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.