Imphal, 12 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : Education Minister, Th. Radheshyam has asserted that the Government gives first priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state. Radheshyam was speaking at the 7th death anniversary observance of Keisham Birjit, the Founder of Keisham Birjit High School (Aided) at Patsoi today. He reiterated that teachers play a significant role in making a good and healthy society and they must be respected and encouraged for their contribution. Minister Radheshyam further stated that the Government understands the problems of teachers of aided schools who dedicate their service for the welfare of the students despite their low salaries. He also assured that steps will be taken to convert Keisham Birjit High School to a full fledged government school by consulting experts. Successful students of the school in Class 10 examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education Manipur, BOSEM were encouraged by presenting them with cash prizes on the occasion. Patsoi MLA, AK. Mirabai also attended the event.
Minister Radheshyam asserts the Government gives priority to development of Health and Education Sector in the state
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- HC asks NHs and Infrastructure Development Corporation to submit estimated cost on Imphal Jiri road project
- CM Biren in his independence day speech asserts the 4-month old govt has been able to win people's faith
- Imphal West Police has arrested 3 suspects in connection with Kakwa Naorem Leikai bomb blast that occurred yesterday
- Civil Society Organisations observe Manipur's 71st Independence Day from the British
- CM Biren leads the people in paying homage to Manipuri martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of their motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.