Imphal, 11 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : One person was killed while another person injured as a truck fell into a gorge on national highway 37. Another two loaded trucks turned turtle in another accident on National highway 2 between Senapati and Karong this morning. The first mishap occurred near the Irang Bridge on National Highway 37 Imphal Jiribam Road. The accident happened this morning around 10 am when a Tata-truck fell into a gorge about 40 kms of Noney Police Station in Noney District. CRPF and Assam Rifles personnel rushed at the site and conducted rescue work. The deceased and injured are not yet to be identified. Noney Police also rushed at the spot. In another accident two loaded trucks turned turtle on national highway 2 between Karong and Senapati in Senapati District. Sources said the two vehicles met with the accident at the same time this morning. However there was no report of casualties. Details are still waited.
2 loaded trucks turn turtle on NH 2 between Senapati and Karong
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.