Imphal, 11 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : One person was killed while another person injured as a truck fell into a gorge on national highway 37. Another two loaded trucks turned turtle in another accident on National highway 2 between Senapati and Karong this morning. The first mishap occurred near the Irang Bridge on National Highway 37 Imphal Jiribam Road. The accident happened this morning around 10 am when a Tata-truck fell into a gorge about 40 kms of Noney Police Station in Noney District. CRPF and Assam Rifles personnel rushed at the site and conducted rescue work. The deceased and injured are not yet to be identified. Noney Police also rushed at the spot. In another accident two loaded trucks turned turtle on national highway 2 between Karong and Senapati in Senapati District. Sources said the two vehicles met with the accident at the same time this morning. However there was no report of casualties. Details are still waited.
2 loaded trucks turn turtle on NH 2 between Senapati and Karong
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.