Imphal, 11 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : One person was killed while another person injured as a truck fell into a gorge on national highway 37. Another two loaded trucks turned turtle in another accident on National highway 2 between Senapati and Karong this morning. The first mishap occurred near the Irang Bridge on National Highway 37 Imphal Jiribam Road. The accident happened this morning around 10 am when a Tata-truck fell into a gorge about 40 kms of Noney Police Station in Noney District. CRPF and Assam Rifles personnel rushed at the site and conducted rescue work. The deceased and injured are not yet to be identified. Noney Police also rushed at the spot. In another accident two loaded trucks turned turtle on national highway 2 between Karong and Senapati in Senapati District. Sources said the two vehicles met with the accident at the same time this morning. However there was no report of casualties. Details are still waited.
2 loaded trucks turn turtle on NH 2 between Senapati and Karong
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
- Indian Team star goalkeeper at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Dheeraj Moirangthem returned home
- 6th Meeyamgi Numit held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
- 7 Manipuri footballers who represented India at FIFA Under 17 return home to a rousing welcome at Imphal airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.