Imphal, 05 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren today kicked off Vistarak initiative which is aimed at establishing direct contact with people at the party’s office at Nityaipat Chuthek today. The chief minister flagged off 20 vehicles with 30 Vistarak volunteers. Speaking at the event, the chief minister said these volunteers will visit 2 thousand 794 Polling Booths in all assembly constituencies of the state to spread the message of Pandit Deendayal Upadhay. The event was organised as part of the 100th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, one of the important leaders of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sang-RSS. The volunteers will also observe Patriots Day on the 13th of this month in memory of the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters of the state. The chief minister said they will raise awareness about the achievement of 3 years of Narendra Modi Govt and 100-day of the state Govt on the occasion. Works Minister, Thongam Bishwajit and several BJP leaders were present at the function.
CM kicks off Vistarak campaign to establish direct contact with people and raise awareness about PM's welfare schemes
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.