Imphal, 05 August 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren today kicked off Vistarak initiative which is aimed at establishing direct contact with people at the party’s office at Nityaipat Chuthek today. The chief minister flagged off 20 vehicles with 30 Vistarak volunteers. Speaking at the event, the chief minister said these volunteers will visit 2 thousand 794 Polling Booths in all assembly constituencies of the state to spread the message of Pandit Deendayal Upadhay. The event was organised as part of the 100th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, one of the important leaders of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sang-RSS. The volunteers will also observe Patriots Day on the 13th of this month in memory of the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters of the state. The chief minister said they will raise awareness about the achievement of 3 years of Narendra Modi Govt and 100-day of the state Govt on the occasion. Works Minister, Thongam Bishwajit and several BJP leaders were present at the function.
CM kicks off Vistarak campaign to establish direct contact with people and raise awareness about PM's welfare schemes
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.