Imphal, 05 August 2017 : A symposium on Breast Feeding was held at Keishamthong Kabui Village Community hall in connection with World Breast Feeding week today. World Breast Feeding week is observed across the globe from August 1. The week is observed in various parts of the state on the theme ‘Sustaining Breast Feeding Together World Breast Feeding week’ by Community and nutrition Extension Unit, Ministry of Women and Child development, Chingamathak, in collaboration with Department of Social Welfare. Speaking at the symposium L.S Wallang emphasised the benefits of breast milk for the child. He said breastfeeding is the best way to provide newborns with the nutrients they need.
World Breast Feeding week is observed across the globe from August 1
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- HC asks NHs and Infrastructure Development Corporation to submit estimated cost on Imphal Jiri road project
- CM Biren in his independence day speech asserts the 4-month old govt has been able to win people's faith
- Imphal West Police has arrested 3 suspects in connection with Kakwa Naorem Leikai bomb blast that occurred yesterday
- Civil Society Organisations observe Manipur's 71st Independence Day from the British
- CM Biren leads the people in paying homage to Manipuri martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of their motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.