Imphal, 05 August 2017 : A symposium on Breast Feeding was held at Keishamthong Kabui Village Community hall in connection with World Breast Feeding week today. World Breast Feeding week is observed across the globe from August 1. The week is observed in various parts of the state on the theme ‘Sustaining Breast Feeding Together World Breast Feeding week’ by Community and nutrition Extension Unit, Ministry of Women and Child development, Chingamathak, in collaboration with Department of Social Welfare. Speaking at the symposium L.S Wallang emphasised the benefits of breast milk for the child. He said breastfeeding is the best way to provide newborns with the nutrients they need.
World Breast Feeding week is observed across the globe from August 1
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
- Indian Team star goalkeeper at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Dheeraj Moirangthem returned home
- 6th Meeyamgi Numit held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
- 7 Manipuri footballers who represented India at FIFA Under 17 return home to a rousing welcome at Imphal airport
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.