Imphal, 05 August 2017 : All Manipur Clubs Organisation, AMUCO today called upon all the communities living in Manipur to stand together to protect the integrity of the state. AMUCO President, Ph. Devan recalled the mammoth people's protest rally held against the ceasefire agreement signed between the Govt of India and NSCN (IM) in 1997 at the event held yesterday to mark the Integrity Day at Manipur Dramatic Union Hall. He said the people of Manipur have been suffering after Manipur became a part of India. He alleged that under AFSPA and the centre's Divide & Rule Policy a misunderstanding has been created between the hill and valley. Devan also accused the govt of signing MoU with Multi-national companies to exploit the Resources of the state. He asserted that the Meitei, Naga, Kuki and Pangal should remain united to save Manipur and urged all communities to stand together. As part of the event people offered floral tribute at the Integrity Pillar near the polo-ground in the morning.
All Manipur Clubs Organisation urges all communities to stand together to protect the integrity of Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.