Imphal, 05 August 2017 : All Manipur Clubs Organisation, AMUCO today called upon all the communities living in Manipur to stand together to protect the integrity of the state. AMUCO President, Ph. Devan recalled the mammoth people's protest rally held against the ceasefire agreement signed between the Govt of India and NSCN (IM) in 1997 at the event held yesterday to mark the Integrity Day at Manipur Dramatic Union Hall. He said the people of Manipur have been suffering after Manipur became a part of India. He alleged that under AFSPA and the centre's Divide & Rule Policy a misunderstanding has been created between the hill and valley. Devan also accused the govt of signing MoU with Multi-national companies to exploit the Resources of the state. He asserted that the Meitei, Naga, Kuki and Pangal should remain united to save Manipur and urged all communities to stand together. As part of the event people offered floral tribute at the Integrity Pillar near the polo-ground in the morning.
All Manipur Clubs Organisation urges all communities to stand together to protect the integrity of Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.