Imphal, 15 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A case of H1N1 virus has been detected in Manipur. Confirming the detection of swine flu virus in the state Health Minister, L. Jayentakumar today told the media at his office chamber at Old Secretariat, that the infected person, who is about 45 years old was admitted at Shija Hospitals and Research institute on 4th of this month. He said as he requires special treatment, he is admitted at the ICU. The minister said Pandemic Influenza was confirmed yesterday after his blood sample was sent to SRL Limited, Mumbai. The minister said there is enough medicine to treat the infection. Jayentakumar also stated that there is an Isolated Ward at RIMS and JNIMS for the treatment of the disease and the State Health Service is prepared to fight the disease.
H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.