Imphal, 15 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A case of H1N1 virus has been detected in Manipur. Confirming the detection of swine flu virus in the state Health Minister, L. Jayentakumar today told the media at his office chamber at Old Secretariat, that the infected person, who is about 45 years old was admitted at Shija Hospitals and Research institute on 4th of this month. He said as he requires special treatment, he is admitted at the ICU. The minister said Pandemic Influenza was confirmed yesterday after his blood sample was sent to SRL Limited, Mumbai. The minister said there is enough medicine to treat the infection. Jayentakumar also stated that there is an Isolated Ward at RIMS and JNIMS for the treatment of the disease and the State Health Service is prepared to fight the disease.
H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.