Imphal, 14 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A team of Moreh Police seized illicit liquor including local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market during a drive. The team led by SDPO, Sh. Lawrence and OC, H. Chaoba under the supervision of SP, Tengnoupal Dr. S. Ibomcha conducted the drive at shops and hotels at Moreh market. 9 Rum Bottles,12 half Whisky bottles, 35 litres of country liquor and 56 beer bottles were seized. The seized liquor was later destroyed. Residents of Moreh appreciated the drive which began 10 days ago and hoped that in a few days Moreh will soon be free from drugs and alcohol.
Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.