Imphal, 14 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A team of Moreh Police seized illicit liquor including local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market during a drive. The team led by SDPO, Sh. Lawrence and OC, H. Chaoba under the supervision of SP, Tengnoupal Dr. S. Ibomcha conducted the drive at shops and hotels at Moreh market. 9 Rum Bottles,12 half Whisky bottles, 35 litres of country liquor and 56 beer bottles were seized. The seized liquor was later destroyed. Residents of Moreh appreciated the drive which began 10 days ago and hoped that in a few days Moreh will soon be free from drugs and alcohol.
Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.