Imphal, 14 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A team of Moreh Police seized illicit liquor including local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market during a drive. The team led by SDPO, Sh. Lawrence and OC, H. Chaoba under the supervision of SP, Tengnoupal Dr. S. Ibomcha conducted the drive at shops and hotels at Moreh market. 9 Rum Bottles,12 half Whisky bottles, 35 litres of country liquor and 56 beer bottles were seized. The seized liquor was later destroyed. Residents of Moreh appreciated the drive which began 10 days ago and hoped that in a few days Moreh will soon be free from drugs and alcohol.
Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.