Imphal, 14 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : A team of Moreh Police seized illicit liquor including local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market during a drive. The team led by SDPO, Sh. Lawrence and OC, H. Chaoba under the supervision of SP, Tengnoupal Dr. S. Ibomcha conducted the drive at shops and hotels at Moreh market. 9 Rum Bottles,12 half Whisky bottles, 35 litres of country liquor and 56 beer bottles were seized. The seized liquor was later destroyed. Residents of Moreh appreciated the drive which began 10 days ago and hoped that in a few days Moreh will soon be free from drugs and alcohol.
Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.