Imphal, 13 July 2017 ( Evening News) : Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launched a free Computer Training Programme at Liberal College, Luwangsangbam today. Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister asserted that a team from the centre will arrive in Imphal to inspect flood affected areas. He also assured of providing remuneration per the current standards to the aided college teachers. The Computer Training programme organised by Information & Cultural Society Manipur, ICSM will provide free computer training to people in Heingang Assembly Constituency for the first time. Chief Minister further said such “Digital literacy programmes” should be extended to other areas including the Hill districts of the State. He asserted that the new Government is working in a fast pace for the welfare of the people and appealed Government officials to work actively. The chief minister warned of change in positions if the officials do not perform their duties as per expectations. Chief Minister said the new government was formed with certain missions to bring inclusive development and is committed to do something good in bringing positive changes in the State. The chief minister also appealed to the people to take benefits of Beneficiary Schemes.
Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.