Imphal, 24 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : A mother and her minor daughter were killed in a road mishap at Nongren Mayai Leikai under Lamlai Police Station. The unfortunate incident occurred this morning around 7.45 am. The victims are identified as Khumanlambam ongbi Bijenti, 30 years, wife of Tombisana and 3 year old Ebethoi from Nongren Mayai Leikai. According to sources, a Tata Truck bearing registration number MN0-7C-3588 hit the two wheeler they were riding as they were coming out of their house. Both the mother and daughter died on the spot while Tombisana escapeed unhurt. The owner of the truck, Lourenbam Sarat from Moirangpurel Khunou Bazar was driving the truck. Lamlai Police has registered a case.
A mother and her minor daughter were killed in a road mishap
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.