Imphal, 19 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress Spokesperson and Thangmeiband MLA, Khumukcham Joykisan has demanded the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur. He was speaking on the occasion of foundation laying ceremony of Naharol Leishemba Club at Thangmeibang Sinam Leikai. Speaking further, he said NSCN-IM cadres had recently killed two civilians at Ukhrul. The Govt needs to clarify why there are designated camps of the NSCN-IM when ceasefire does not extend to Manipur. Questioning the Govt as to why the monsoon session of Manipur Legislative Assembly has not been called yet, Joykisan demanded the Govt to call the session at the earliest and present the budget for a debate. The foundation laying ceremony was also attended by many people from the locality.
Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.