Imphal, 19 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress Spokesperson and Thangmeiband MLA, Khumukcham Joykisan has demanded the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur. He was speaking on the occasion of foundation laying ceremony of Naharol Leishemba Club at Thangmeibang Sinam Leikai. Speaking further, he said NSCN-IM cadres had recently killed two civilians at Ukhrul. The Govt needs to clarify why there are designated camps of the NSCN-IM when ceasefire does not extend to Manipur. Questioning the Govt as to why the monsoon session of Manipur Legislative Assembly has not been called yet, Joykisan demanded the Govt to call the session at the earliest and present the budget for a debate. The foundation laying ceremony was also attended by many people from the locality.
Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
- Forest minister Shyamkumar urges people to protect environment and plant trees on World Ozone day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.