Imphal, 19 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress Spokesperson and Thangmeiband MLA, Khumukcham Joykisan has demanded the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur. He was speaking on the occasion of foundation laying ceremony of Naharol Leishemba Club at Thangmeibang Sinam Leikai. Speaking further, he said NSCN-IM cadres had recently killed two civilians at Ukhrul. The Govt needs to clarify why there are designated camps of the NSCN-IM when ceasefire does not extend to Manipur. Questioning the Govt as to why the monsoon session of Manipur Legislative Assembly has not been called yet, Joykisan demanded the Govt to call the session at the earliest and present the budget for a debate. The foundation laying ceremony was also attended by many people from the locality.
Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.