Imphal, 19 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress Spokesperson and Thangmeiband MLA, Khumukcham Joykisan has demanded the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur. He was speaking on the occasion of foundation laying ceremony of Naharol Leishemba Club at Thangmeibang Sinam Leikai. Speaking further, he said NSCN-IM cadres had recently killed two civilians at Ukhrul. The Govt needs to clarify why there are designated camps of the NSCN-IM when ceasefire does not extend to Manipur. Questioning the Govt as to why the monsoon session of Manipur Legislative Assembly has not been called yet, Joykisan demanded the Govt to call the session at the earliest and present the budget for a debate. The foundation laying ceremony was also attended by many people from the locality.
Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.