Imphal, 16 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Industry minister Th. Biswajit had discussed trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, minerals, processed food, hand-loom and handicrafts products agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products with Mayor of Baoshan Municipal Authority, Yunan Province, China, Yang Jun. Manipur team led by the minister discussed several issues including upgradation of the economic cooperation especially in the fields of the industry, agriculture and tourism sectors with the mayor. Minister Biswajit is attending the South & South East Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair, 2017 at Dianchi International Convention and International Sistership pavilion at Kunming, Yunan Province. This fair provides a new platform of pragmatic exchanges and cooperation for establishing friendly relations between India and China. Biswajit also highlighted the prospect of popularising king chilly (U-morok) in Baoshan and export of cotton from India via Manipur to China. He also expressed the need to promote cultural exchanges and tourism sector between the two countries. Biswajit invited Mayor of Baoshan and his team to Sangai Festival, 2017. The team include MLA Dr. S. Ranjan who is also Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism and officials of Commerce and Industries.
Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.