Imphal, 16 June 2017 ( Evening News ) : Industry minister Th. Biswajit had discussed trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, minerals, processed food, hand-loom and handicrafts products agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products with Mayor of Baoshan Municipal Authority, Yunan Province, China, Yang Jun. Manipur team led by the minister discussed several issues including upgradation of the economic cooperation especially in the fields of the industry, agriculture and tourism sectors with the mayor. Minister Biswajit is attending the South & South East Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair, 2017 at Dianchi International Convention and International Sistership pavilion at Kunming, Yunan Province. This fair provides a new platform of pragmatic exchanges and cooperation for establishing friendly relations between India and China. Biswajit also highlighted the prospect of popularising king chilly (U-morok) in Baoshan and export of cotton from India via Manipur to China. He also expressed the need to promote cultural exchanges and tourism sector between the two countries. Biswajit invited Mayor of Baoshan and his team to Sangai Festival, 2017. The team include MLA Dr. S. Ranjan who is also Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism and officials of Commerce and Industries.
Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.