Imphal, 27 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Manipur Traffic Police today conducted an traffic awareness cum drive at Keishampat, Chingmeirong, Kakwa and Kwakeithel by opening a mobile post. Traffic personnel checked riders of two-wheelers who violated traffic rules like riding without wearing helmets, triple riding and checked the documents of both two-wheelers and four wheelers. Although the penalty for riding without a license is 500 Rupees, people without licenses were fined 100 Rupees today. DSP Traffic, Imphal West, Ngasepam Ratna and traffic personnel presented handkerchief to riders who wore helmet and with proper documents. They also instructed drivers of four wheelers to fasten seat belts and two wheeler riders to wear helmets and carry driving licenses. Ngasekpam Ratna said drivers who violate traffic rules create problems to everyone on the road. She stated that the awareness cum drive aimed at ensuring that public follow the traffic rules religiously.
Traffic Police conducts traffic awareness cum drive in Imphal, fine those driving without license
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.