Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Former Keirao MLA, Thamarjit Karam passed away due to an illness at Apollo Hospital in Delhi, late last night. He was 47. Thamarjit was undergoing treatment at the hospital. Sources said his body will arrive in Imphal tomorrow and the last rites will be held at Kyamgei Mamang Leikai. The former MLA is survived by his wife and a 3-year old daughter. Keirao Assembly Congress Committee has condoled the untimely demise of Thamarjit Karam. Members of the Committee observed 2 minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
Former Keirao MLA Thamarjit no more, he passed away in Delhi's Apollo hospital
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
- Forest minister Shyamkumar urges people to protect environment and plant trees on World Ozone day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.