Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Former Keirao MLA, Thamarjit Karam passed away due to an illness at Apollo Hospital in Delhi, late last night. He was 47. Thamarjit was undergoing treatment at the hospital. Sources said his body will arrive in Imphal tomorrow and the last rites will be held at Kyamgei Mamang Leikai. The former MLA is survived by his wife and a 3-year old daughter. Keirao Assembly Congress Committee has condoled the untimely demise of Thamarjit Karam. Members of the Committee observed 2 minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
Former Keirao MLA Thamarjit no more, he passed away in Delhi's Apollo hospital
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.