Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Former Keirao MLA, Thamarjit Karam passed away due to an illness at Apollo Hospital in Delhi, late last night. He was 47. Thamarjit was undergoing treatment at the hospital. Sources said his body will arrive in Imphal tomorrow and the last rites will be held at Kyamgei Mamang Leikai. The former MLA is survived by his wife and a 3-year old daughter. Keirao Assembly Congress Committee has condoled the untimely demise of Thamarjit Karam. Members of the Committee observed 2 minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
Former Keirao MLA Thamarjit no more, he passed away in Delhi's Apollo hospital
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.