Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Former Keirao MLA, Thamarjit Karam passed away due to an illness at Apollo Hospital in Delhi, late last night. He was 47. Thamarjit was undergoing treatment at the hospital. Sources said his body will arrive in Imphal tomorrow and the last rites will be held at Kyamgei Mamang Leikai. The former MLA is survived by his wife and a 3-year old daughter. Keirao Assembly Congress Committee has condoled the untimely demise of Thamarjit Karam. Members of the Committee observed 2 minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
Former Keirao MLA Thamarjit no more, he passed away in Delhi's Apollo hospital
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.