Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Former Keirao MLA, Thamarjit Karam passed away due to an illness at Apollo Hospital in Delhi, late last night. He was 47. Thamarjit was undergoing treatment at the hospital. Sources said his body will arrive in Imphal tomorrow and the last rites will be held at Kyamgei Mamang Leikai. The former MLA is survived by his wife and a 3-year old daughter. Keirao Assembly Congress Committee has condoled the untimely demise of Thamarjit Karam. Members of the Committee observed 2 minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
Former Keirao MLA Thamarjit no more, he passed away in Delhi's Apollo hospital
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.