Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Governor Dr Najma A Heptulla today opened free counselling and awareness program for admission to different Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs. The event was organised by Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat. In her inaugural address the governor appealed to the students of the State to make endeavours to introduce Manipur to the rest of the country and world as brand ambassadors of their unique culture and tradition. She expressed her satisfaction at the initiative of the IBSD, Takyelpat to hold the event by inviting well known colleges and universities of the country to provide counselling and awareness to the students of Manipur. Dr Najma Heptulla also appealed to the delegates from different colleges and universities to organise student exchange program so that the students from other states will learn more about the state. Mentors from Delhi University interacted with the students. Principals and teachers of Miranda College, Sri Ventateshwara College, Sri Aurobindo College, Kalinda College and Ramjas College participated in the one day program. A large number of students attended the event.
Governor opens free counselling for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.