Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Governor Dr Najma A Heptulla today opened free counselling and awareness program for admission to different Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs. The event was organised by Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat. In her inaugural address the governor appealed to the students of the State to make endeavours to introduce Manipur to the rest of the country and world as brand ambassadors of their unique culture and tradition. She expressed her satisfaction at the initiative of the IBSD, Takyelpat to hold the event by inviting well known colleges and universities of the country to provide counselling and awareness to the students of Manipur. Dr Najma Heptulla also appealed to the delegates from different colleges and universities to organise student exchange program so that the students from other states will learn more about the state. Mentors from Delhi University interacted with the students. Principals and teachers of Miranda College, Sri Ventateshwara College, Sri Aurobindo College, Kalinda College and Ramjas College participated in the one day program. A large number of students attended the event.
Governor opens free counselling for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.