Imphal, 26 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : Governor Dr Najma A Heptulla today opened free counselling and awareness program for admission to different Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs. The event was organised by Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat. In her inaugural address the governor appealed to the students of the State to make endeavours to introduce Manipur to the rest of the country and world as brand ambassadors of their unique culture and tradition. She expressed her satisfaction at the initiative of the IBSD, Takyelpat to hold the event by inviting well known colleges and universities of the country to provide counselling and awareness to the students of Manipur. Dr Najma Heptulla also appealed to the delegates from different colleges and universities to organise student exchange program so that the students from other states will learn more about the state. Mentors from Delhi University interacted with the students. Principals and teachers of Miranda College, Sri Ventateshwara College, Sri Aurobindo College, Kalinda College and Ramjas College participated in the one day program. A large number of students attended the event.
Governor opens free counselling for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.