Imphal, 18 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : A review meeting of the anti-corruption cell was held at the Chief Minister's Secretariat this afternoon. A total of 25 cases were discussed at the meeting which was attended by top officials of the Govt. It may be recalled that 5 persons were suspended yesterday by the cell relating to corruption. They are, Hirom Dinesh (LC) of Home department, L. Loken (FA), M. Kunjaraj (FA) and N. Jiban Singh (LDC) of MAHUD, Ksh. Suresh (LC/JBC) OF MSPDCL, N. Romesh (Attendent) and Dr.O. Heramot, Associate Professor of JNIMS and G. Kitty Sharma (SI) of Home Department. 3 employees of MAHUD were also disengaged from duty.
Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.