Imphal, 18 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : A review meeting of the anti-corruption cell was held at the Chief Minister's Secretariat this afternoon. A total of 25 cases were discussed at the meeting which was attended by top officials of the Govt. It may be recalled that 5 persons were suspended yesterday by the cell relating to corruption. They are, Hirom Dinesh (LC) of Home department, L. Loken (FA), M. Kunjaraj (FA) and N. Jiban Singh (LDC) of MAHUD, Ksh. Suresh (LC/JBC) OF MSPDCL, N. Romesh (Attendent) and Dr.O. Heramot, Associate Professor of JNIMS and G. Kitty Sharma (SI) of Home Department. 3 employees of MAHUD were also disengaged from duty.
Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.