Imphal, 18 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : A review meeting of the anti-corruption cell was held at the Chief Minister's Secretariat this afternoon. A total of 25 cases were discussed at the meeting which was attended by top officials of the Govt. It may be recalled that 5 persons were suspended yesterday by the cell relating to corruption. They are, Hirom Dinesh (LC) of Home department, L. Loken (FA), M. Kunjaraj (FA) and N. Jiban Singh (LDC) of MAHUD, Ksh. Suresh (LC/JBC) OF MSPDCL, N. Romesh (Attendent) and Dr.O. Heramot, Associate Professor of JNIMS and G. Kitty Sharma (SI) of Home Department. 3 employees of MAHUD were also disengaged from duty.
Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.