Imphal, 18 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : A review meeting of the anti-corruption cell was held at the Chief Minister's Secretariat this afternoon. A total of 25 cases were discussed at the meeting which was attended by top officials of the Govt. It may be recalled that 5 persons were suspended yesterday by the cell relating to corruption. They are, Hirom Dinesh (LC) of Home department, L. Loken (FA), M. Kunjaraj (FA) and N. Jiban Singh (LDC) of MAHUD, Ksh. Suresh (LC/JBC) OF MSPDCL, N. Romesh (Attendent) and Dr.O. Heramot, Associate Professor of JNIMS and G. Kitty Sharma (SI) of Home Department. 3 employees of MAHUD were also disengaged from duty.
Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
- Forest minister Shyamkumar urges people to protect environment and plant trees on World Ozone day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.