Imphal, 18 May 2017 ( Evening News ) : A review meeting of the anti-corruption cell was held at the Chief Minister's Secretariat this afternoon. A total of 25 cases were discussed at the meeting which was attended by top officials of the Govt. It may be recalled that 5 persons were suspended yesterday by the cell relating to corruption. They are, Hirom Dinesh (LC) of Home department, L. Loken (FA), M. Kunjaraj (FA) and N. Jiban Singh (LDC) of MAHUD, Ksh. Suresh (LC/JBC) OF MSPDCL, N. Romesh (Attendent) and Dr.O. Heramot, Associate Professor of JNIMS and G. Kitty Sharma (SI) of Home Department. 3 employees of MAHUD were also disengaged from duty.
Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.