Imphal, 19 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : The UNC will lift its economic blockade from midnight tonight. Representatives of Government of India, State Government and UNC held a tripartite talk today at the DRDA Conference Hall in Senapati Headquarters. Additional Chief Secretary, Suresh Babu represented state govt while Joint Secretary Home North East in charge, Satyendra Garg represented the Centre. Members of UNC Core Committee, former Presidents, Paul Leo, Samson Ramei, Lohrii Adani, General Secretary, SC Milan, ANSAM President, Seth Satshang and Naga Women Union President Tabitha were present at the talk.
UNC LIFTS ECONOMIC BLOCKADE AFTER TRIPARTITE TALK
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.