Imphal, 19 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : The UNC will lift its economic blockade from midnight tonight. Representatives of Government of India, State Government and UNC held a tripartite talk today at the DRDA Conference Hall in Senapati Headquarters. Additional Chief Secretary, Suresh Babu represented state govt while Joint Secretary Home North East in charge, Satyendra Garg represented the Centre. Members of UNC Core Committee, former Presidents, Paul Leo, Samson Ramei, Lohrii Adani, General Secretary, SC Milan, ANSAM President, Seth Satshang and Naga Women Union President Tabitha were present at the talk.
UNC LIFTS ECONOMIC BLOCKADE AFTER TRIPARTITE TALK
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
- Forest minister Shyamkumar urges people to protect environment and plant trees on World Ozone day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.